Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Tomorrow is my birthday! I should be excited, shouldn't I? I mean... I turn 21 for goodness sakes! I am taking the day off and my boss and coworkers simply say "if you wake up with a hangover, it is not my fault." or "I still expect to see you at work Monday even if you are partying all weekend and have a migrane." Simply put, no one believes me when I say I don't, haven't, and never will drink alcohol. Oh well... that doesn't mean I wont party!! My birthdays are always different every year. I plan on them being "just another day," but somehow, something fun and memorable always pops up last moment.

After graduation I don't even remember what I did for my birthday. I probably just spent it with Anneliesa and hung out like we usually did. And if I can remember right, she got me something from the mall I wanted since I paid for her to get her ears peirced when she turned 18.

2nd summer(2 years ago), I worked on my birthday. And while I was at work, I recieved a lovely sprained ankle... but on the bright side, I was up at Grassy Lake Dam in the middle of the forrest near Yellow Stone when it happened and had seen a black bear the day before this lovely event occured! And my coworkers made me a birthday pie. It was very memorable.

Last summer I had just gotten a boyfriend and he gave me some red roses, took me out to dinner, told me he loved me for the first time, and we ate his favorite cake, German chocolate, with his family. I was up on cloud 9 that day, but sadly, I am single again. Birthdays are always more enjoyable when you have a significant other to share it with.

I am pretty excited for my birthday this year, because one of my super good friends Megan is taking me to Lagoon! We are going to have tons of fun. Some might find Lagoon lame, but I grew up going there. I have even had season passes 2 years before. I love the Samari the most next to Wicked! I just love the adrenaline rush you get when you are flying through the air and who knows how many miles an hour! Maybe that is why I love motorcycles, jet skis, etc. I just love the thrill and the wind blowing through my hair!

This weekend will also be pretty exciting because my singles ward is having an all nighter at a boat dock! What couldn't be fun about that? I am only scared about keeping others awake with my horrible sleeping habits...haha... talk about embarrasing. So this birthday should be just as memorable as the previous ones. :)

So if I don't plan on drinking when I turn 21, what can I do that I couldn't do before? All I can think of is actually being able to go into a bar and order delicious bar food, go to 21+ clubs, and VEGAS!!! That is right... in August, Anneliesa and I are going to Vegas on our road trip to California. We don't have anything planned yet, but I am sure it will be loads of fun! But if you know of anything I can do and haven't thought of, let me know! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment